Litigation Defense Paralegal
May 21, 2019
- Provide support to attorney through all phases
- Data base management of all relevant documents
- Ability to prioritize, organize and handle heavy workload
- Thorough investigation and analysis of complex legal documents
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Confidence in taking ownership of projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
- Accurate, attentive, and experience handling sensitive or confidential information
- Knowledge of case management
- Comprehensive knowledge of Commercial Litigation
- Strong familiarity with trial experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience
It is an excellent opportunity to develop case management skills and client relationships while providing training to support staff as well. The company is also prepared to offer competitive compensation. We are here to help you grow your paralegal career. Contact us today to get started!
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Philadelphia, PA1735 Market St
Philadelphia, PA 19103