USD55000.00 - 65000.00 / Yearly
May 21, 2019
Our client is offering a very competitive salary with full benefits.
If interested, please send your resume to [email protected] with PI Litigation Paralegal in the subject line. There is an immediate opening at a stand out law firm, for a highly skilled and visionary Paralegal. If you are a motivated self-starter and standout colleague with good computer skills and ability to multitask, with a real passion for the legal industry, this may be the position for you. For a chance to further your career as a Paralegal, apply now. A full-time employment opportunity, this Paralegal role will be located in the Phoenix, Arizona area.
- Review a multitude of legal work, including the research and analysis of in-depth legal documents
- Data base management of all relevant documents
- Assist attorney with a variety of case tasks
- Methodical approach to handling substantial workload — ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Customer service oriented communication skills that allow for pleasant and beneficial interactions with all customers
- Personal injury plaintiffs experience desired
- Plaintiff litigation experience
- Strong understanding of spreadsheets and word processing is preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Capability to own projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
- Attention to detail and accuracy, confidentiality
It is an excellent opportunity to provide training to support staff while fostering case management skills and client relationships. The firm is willing to offer a competitive compensation as well. We are here to help you grow your paralegal career. Contact us today to get started!
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Phoenix, AZ2375 E Camelback Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85016