Project Manager/Sr. Consultant
$50 - 62/hr
June 4, 2019
Technology & IT
Daily responsibilities include:
- Assisting the IT department with implementation of technology projects and to undertake the project management of enterprise or IT departmental initiatives as directed.
- Analyze and document business needs and processes, organize around problem/opportunity, plan and remediate troubled projects
- Develop, clarify and manage the scope of the project, defines contract deliverables and achieves targeted outcomes.
- Assemble project team, identify needed resources, assign responsibilities and develop timeframes to facilitate successful completion of project activities and deliverables.
- Determine project costs/ensures delivery on time and within budgetary guidelines.
- Ensure compatibility and consistency with existing architectural and enterprise standards.
- Perform cost/benefit analysis of actions and initiatives.
- Prepare status reports, status summaries and dashboards for presentation to mid and senior level management.
- 5-7 years Project Management experience managing multiple, large, cross-functional teams or projects .
- PMP certification or Master’s Certificate in Project Management preferred.
- Experience managing large-scale IT infrastructure and security projects preferred.
For immediate consideration, please email me your resume - [email protected]
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Philadelphia, PA1735 Market St
Philadelphia, PA 19103