May 17, 2019
A well known law firm has an opening for a labor and employment paralegal who has at least 3 years of experience working in a law firm. Experience with drafting subpoenas, document production, data manipulation, trial and post trial work is a must.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Possess organizational skills and prioritization methods to successfully take on heavy workload
- Data base management of all relevant documents
- Support attorney through all stages of project work
- Study, analyze and review complex legal documents
- Employment law experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Case management experience preferred
- Labor law experience desired
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
- Accurate, attentive, and experience handling sensitive or confidential information
- Ability to take ownership of projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
- Thorough understanding of word processing and spreadsheets highly valued
- Excellent problem-solving skills
It is an excellent opportunity to develop case management skills and client relationships while providing training to support staff as well. The firm is also prepared to offer you a competitive compensation. Do you want to grow your paralegal career? Contact us today!
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Philadelphia, PA1735 Market St
Philadelphia, PA 19103