USD20.00 - 24.00 / Hourly
June 19, 2019
What you get to do every single day
- Guarantee company compliance with federal and state regulations and guidelines
- Understand and report necessary changes to payroll operations by maintaining established policies and procedures
- Secure confidential payroll operation information and maintain employee confidence
- Updating payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers
- Handle other duties as necessary
- Prepare for department heads relevant weekly, monthly, quarterly, and year-end reports
- Compile all information in reference to summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages for reports
- Reconciling of employee deductions and other liabilities
- Exercise review and verification of source documents
- Help payroll manage all internal and external audits
- Collect, calculate, and enter relevant data to maintain payroll records
- Handle all payroll information questions and requests
- Establish payroll liabilities after calculating all employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer social security, unemployment, and worker compensation payments
- Handle payroll discrepancies through information collection and analysis
- Foundational knowledge in payroll for under 100 employees
- Distinguished analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Proficient knowledge of basic accounting principles and solid financial acumen
- Accurate, swift, data entry abilities
- 1-2 years of payroll experience
- Dependability in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills in particular
A candidate will be determined as soon as Monday, May 20th. To be considered, please apply and call Adrian Gould at (707) 578-3355.
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Santa Rosa, CA111 Santa Rosa Ave.
3rd floor, Suite 300
Santa Rosa, CA 95404