General Office Clerk
$14 - 16/hr
October 11, 2018
Office & Administrative
How you will make an impact
- Conform to prescribed style and format when drafting correspondence
- Exercise proper data entry, word processing, filing, scanning, copying, and faxing
- Supporting front desk and receptionist duties
- Meet customers in a friendly manner
- Manage telephone calls, including receiving and placing
- Provide support to other employees with diverse projects as necessary
- Provide accurate, friendly customer service without delay
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
- Experience handling office equipment
- Basic computer skills, including Word and Excel
- Possess strong organizational and follow-up skills
- 1 Year of Office Clerk experience at minimum suggested
- Proven flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- High school diploma or equivalent
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Ontario, CA3633 Inland Empire Blvd
Ontario, CA 91764 909.945.2282