User Experience (UX) Researcher
USD104000.00 - 114000.00 / Yearly
June 7, 2019
The Creative Group
As the UX Researcher & Designer, you will primarily be responsible for driving greater insights into the habits and psychology of our community and users through interviews, surveys and directed studies AND will also be responsible for translating these findings and concepts into customer flows, journey maps, wireframes, designs and prototypes for the purpose of creating functional UX features that address customers’ needs.
This role is 70% user experience research and 30% user experience design.
Our ideal UX Researcher & Designer has 3+ yrs. experience partnering with product owners and UX designers to develop effective research strategies that aid in ideation, design and iteration. This individual also has the ability to solve complex design problems with creativity and efficiency by leveraging their strong UX/UI design skills and knowledge base.
• 3+ yrs. experience in creative operations role with substantial knowledge and understanding of the creative process and workflows—print, digital, video and production capabilities
• Experience creating and leading many types of quantitative and qualitative user research including in-person and remote interviews, studies, workshops and feedback sessions.
• Experience building and maintaining user personas to be used by UX and the larger organization.
• Deep experience partnering with product owners and UX designers to develop effective research strategies that aid in ideation, design and iteration.
• Digital portfolio demonstrating skills in creating process flows, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes, and other UX deliverables.
• Digital portfolio demonstrating the ability to lead the full user experience process with the ability to communicate its flow, features and use to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Interviews are being conducted immediately and directly with the Director of Digital. For immediate consideration, please reach out directly to Alicia Fields via email at [email protected] with your latest resume and digital portfolio link.
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Chicago, IL205 N. Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60601