NORTH ATTLEBORO, MA
May 17, 2019
- Perform NetSuite administrative functions such as customizations of forms, fields, and reports and create saved searches, dashboards, workflows, suite-lets, and other custom solutions
- Fill functional lead or system expert roles on production and sandbox NetSuite environments and related systems
- Evaluate current state, research, and implement effective solution designs to achieve defined business or process objectives
- Provide support and subject matter expertise to users, company employees, contractors, suppliers, or customers
- Take lead on NetSuite technical projects related to our implementation of new capabilities, functionalities, modules, 3rd party integrations & add-ons, including new instance implementations
- BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 4 years of experience working in a NetSuite Administrator role
- Previous hands-on experience with system configuration
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Previous experience training on NetSuite a HUGE PLUS
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Boston, MA125 High Street
Oliver Street Tower 17th Floor
Boston, MA 02110