USD70000.00 - 90000.00 / Yearly
New Orleans, LA
May 15, 2019
- This job's main duty is to maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
- Periodically exercise code-review and band together with other developers
- Arrange and supply production support
- Yield clear and consistent correspondences around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- Collaborate with Scrum team to provide accurate work estimates
- This position will be the best fit for a candidate with familiarity with scrum
- Experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc., is required for success at this position
- It is preferred for applicants to have familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database)
- If you have knowledge of education standards such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF, you will be strongly preferred
- If you're looking for job openings and can write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments, you might be a good fit for this position
- Prior experience integrating with API backends
- Applicants with experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc. are preferred.
- Solid understanding of .NET
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
New Orleans, LA909 Poydras Street
New Orleans, LA 70112