Accounts Payable Clerk
USD15.20 - 17.60 / Hourly
NEW ALBANY, OH
June 12, 2019
What you get to do every day
- Verify, log and send checks, including facilitating special handling
- Handle administrative tasks for the AP/Finance Department
- Execute additional tasks as needed
- Provide support to internal business partners
- Organize, register, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Handle daily department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it
- Complete full-cycle A/P
- Accurately execute daily processes and controls in a timely manner while ensuring company policies are followed
- Help with internal and external audits as required
For immediate consideration please send an updated resume to Lizzie Lahr at [email protected] or call 614-471-5536 for next steps.
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Observant, accurate and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- Articulate customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
- Spreadsheet and database capabilities
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Easton, OH2 Easton Oval
Columbus, OH 43219