USD12.35 - 14.30 / Hourly
June 12, 2019
OfficeTeam is seeking an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. Do you want to apply your outgoing personality to further the benefit of a valuable business? This is the opportunity for you. Be prepared to come into a dynamic and fast-paced environment in this role. This Customer Service Representative opportunity is located in Nashville, Tennessee, and is a short-term temporary-to-full-time engagement.
- Provide accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- Receive and place telephone calls
- Through your success in the role, you will support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Field and send written business correspondence
- 2+ years' experience of proven performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment desired
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Basic knowledge in computer software programs and office equipment
- Proven knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Demonstrated experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Solid understanding of customer service
- Inbound Sales experience preferred
- Positive attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
If you are a service 'champion' who looks to improve and deliver personalized service based on individual customer needs, we want to hear from you. Contact us today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Nashville Dwtn, TN315 Deaderick Street
Nashville, TN 37238