Full Charge Bookkeeper
$58000 - 65000/year
June 14, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Handle Accounts Receivable tasks: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, and help with collection of past due balance
- Add financial information to journals and ledgers
- Accurately code documents with expenditure codes and accounting codes
- Process accounts payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
- Review and audit online expense reports for accuracy and compliance with company policies.
- Help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, and other general accounting projects
- Resolve discrepancies, and create correction documents if needed, by checking all possible sources of disagreement, recreating likely actions, and identifying the effect on other accounts
- Carry out other related duties and work on special projects as assigned
- 2+ years of bookkeeping/accounting experience required
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field is a plus but not required
- Comprehensive knowledge of Accounts Payable (AP) and Accounts Receivable (A/R)
- Strong familiarity with bank reconciliations
- General familiarity with foreign exchange
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Well-founded grasp of commercial collections
- Accruals experience preferred
- Product pricing experience highly desired
- Proven knowledge of QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online desired
- Excellent data entry skills
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Amanda Howell at [email protected] or call me at 707-578-3355.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Santa Rosa, CA111 Santa Rosa Ave.
3rd floor, Suite 300
Santa Rosa, CA 95404