USD65000.00 - 70000.00 / Yearly
April 25, 2019
The Sr. Accountant will be over the following:
• Maintain and reconcile accounts receivable files and records including monitoring account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
• Prepare monthly journal entries for payroll and related
• Assist in the preparation of the annual budget
• Coordinate day-to-day accounting activities
• 3-5 years of general ledger accounting or corporate reporting experience, preferably with entertainment industry
• Experience in a dynamic and growing business environment
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
© 2019 Accountemps. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email with your resume. [email protected]
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salt Lake City, UT111 East Broadway
Salt Lake City, UT 84111