April 19, 2019
Pull data reports, filtering through information, begin to assign to appropriate contact, answering emails, answer trouble tickets, working with other individuals
Whats the work environment like where this person will sit? (Relaxed, formal, quiet, loud, etc.)
cubicle services to be performed
As an On-boarding Coordinator on the North American Learning and Talent Development team, you will play a vital role in advancing Amazons unique culture and enabling the success of new leaders in a high-growth, fast-paced organization. Our team provides world-class on-boarding, learning and development programs for North American Customer Fulfillment operational leaders and support functions.
We are customer-obsessed and innovative in our efforts to increase leadership capability. This means we build our own highly customized and targeted solutions that directly serve the business of our client group. We expect the On-boarding Coordinator to be a passionate customer and learner advocate, to communicate clearly and concisely in a way which motivates others to action, to demonstrate extreme attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage competing priorities. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for development, highly flexible, committed to our stakeholders, and have the ability to tackle ambiguity and process improvement.
This position will support NACF learning programs, and the on-boarding of new leaders through regional programs located across North America.
Demonstrate professionalism and mastery of core job duties and accept increasing levels of responsibility for independently administering new leader orientation and other assigned programs.
• Perform daily updates of L&TD team on-boarding roster.
• Perform internal and external communication with on-boarding stakeholders: candidates, recruiters, hiring managers.
• Partner with business partners including Recruiting, ERC, HelpDesk, IT, HR and others to trouble shoot on-boarding issues before, during and after learning events to ensure a smooth on-boarding experience.
• Develop mechanisms to track on-boarding metrics, including communication SLA adherence, ticket resolution data, candidate dwell times, first pass yield, and others.
• Develop and streamline internal mechanisms to track candidates assignments to on-boarding and training programs to prevent defects and reduce manual workload.
• Create and maintain reports using KNET and other learning systems.
• Analyze on-boarding data systems including iCIMs, Excel, MyDocs, HireRight, and others.
• Execute learning processes using SharePoint, Outlook, Excel and our Learning Management System.
• Maintain our web and SharePoint sites as well as other process systems with current information about programs, events and performance support materials.
• Analyze and solve business problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context
• Develop solutions that utilize the highest standards of analytical rigor and data integrity
• Completed Bachelors degree or 2 years Amazon experience
• Demonstrated ability to communicate complex information, verbally and in writing, concisely and in a manner which drives people to take action.
• Demonstrated ability to influence others and execute in a customer-centric manner.
• Proficient with Excel, including formulas, macros, and VBA
• Strong experience with Outlook, SharePoint, and Learning Management Systems.
• Ability to handle multiple projects, often with conflicting deadlines.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding personnel information.
• Degree in a relevant field such as business, education, organizational development, etc.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment
• An independent problem solver who can make high quality judgments and decisions quickly with excellent organization skills to work across functions and upwards
• Organized, self-starter and a quick learner. Experience of dealing with results, metrics and data management and desire to create and build new processes
• Excellent written, verbal, listening, communicating, and negotiating skills coupled with ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the enterprise is required
• Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses
• Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills; accuracy is essential.
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Phoenix, AZ10835 N 25th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85029