System Engineer II
USD36.00 - 38.00 / Hourly
June 12, 2019
• install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
• Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
• Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
• Assist in level I help desk tasks, and provide 3rd level of support
• Create IT process to improve work flow and manageability
To be considered for the role, please email your resume to [email protected]
- 5 years proven work experience as computer systems engineer.
- Experience with servers hardware monitoring, operation, maintenance and repair.
- Hands on experience in log management, content filtering, Microsoft AD security.
- Experience with PowerShell scripting.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL is a plus.
- Experience with sftp server and client preferred.
- Experience with Cloud Systems preferred.
- Microsoft certification preferred.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Coral Gables, FL6505 Blue Lagoon Drive
Miami, FL 33126