USD55000.00 - 62000.00 / Yearly
May 24, 2019
This role will offer this candidate the chance to wear a variety of core accounting hats in a fast-paced and fun working environment. Due to the nature of responsibilities in this role, a 4-year degree in accounting is strongly preferred but with appropriate experience a 2-year in accounting will be considered as well.
This role offers full benefits including medical, dental, 401k, PTO, paid holidays, and a stipend for transportation. For immediate candidate consideration tor this wonderful opportunity please send your most current resume to [email protected] or call (612)339-9001 and ask for Ryan.
- High attention to detail
- ERP system experience
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- 2+ years of recent and relevant accounting experience
- Vow to meet business deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
- Fully formed organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to exercise good judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis
- Competent with spreadsheets and databases
- Journal entries experience
- Adeptness in bank reconciliations
- Year end closings experience
- Proficiency in general ledger
- Financial statement preparation experience required
- Solid understanding of account reconciliation
- Ability to work within spreadsheets and databases
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Minneapolis, MN800 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55402