USD24.00 - 26.00 / Hourly
June 7, 2019
GL Accountant job responsibilities include;
- Ensure the transactions of the business have been properly accounted for and accurately reflected in the company’s accounting process
- Analyze data and use independent judgment for purposes of identifying variances, when possible resolving accounting operating system issues, and compiling statistical information.
- Responsible for accuracy of accounting information within multiple accounting systems and databases
- Conform and adhere to internal controls over accounting procedures as set forth by upper management
- Prepare and import/enter recurring monthly journal entries for assigned locations.
- Prepare, complete and analyze monthly account analysis.
- Complete various account reconciliations after each month-end close.
- Calculate and post accruals.
- Analyze and maintain general ledger
- 2+ years of General Ledger Accounting and reconciliation experience in a corporate environment
- Proficient in the utilization of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Ability to multi-task and complete projects within specific deadlines
- Detail oriented with excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of fixed assets
- Allocation logic
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Midland Odessa300 North Marienfeld
Midland, TX 79701