Compensation & Benefits Specialist
May 20, 2019
• HRIS employee setup and workflow / Back-up to the payroll administrator
• Manage all required background checks and maintain personnel records
• Ensure Employee Policies and Procedures are current and accurate. Review and update as needed.
• Assist healthcare broker during open enrollment periods
• Assist with performance review documentation and compensation updates
• Offer insight into employee training; Harassment, safety, etc…
• Update and maintain all HR/Finance checklists for documentation purposes
• Work closely with the Finance Director on payroll, HRIS enrollments and other HR/Finance needs
• Advise the Executive Director on employee relations counseling
• Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
• Perform other related and assigned duties as required
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Midland Odessa300 North Marienfeld
Midland, TX 79701