Sr. Financial Analyst
Maple Grove, MN
May 24, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
How you will make an impact
- Come together with senior executives on strategic deep dives by developing financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, event tracking and execution, strategic resource allocation and prioritization
- Follow monthly and quarterly performance through comparison of actuals versus expectations and enable business partners to handle their resources
- Govern weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment-level Bookings and P&L forecasting
- Apprehend and analyze internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
- Examine performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
- Construct and keep an eye on forecasting reports
- You will be closely engaged with cross functional partners in Accounting and Operations to execute against plans
- Collaborate with Accounting on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
- Equip effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide forward-looking insight and decision support
- Present monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions required
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Minneapolis, MN800 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55402