$80000 - 90000/year
Long Beach, CA
January 18, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
Your responsibilities in this role
- Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
- Contribute to coordinating quarterly reviews and SOX testing with internal and external auditors
- Supply Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Provide analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Adherence to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Delegate resources to Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Prepare monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
For immediate and confidential consideration, please send your resume to [email protected] or call Kristen Huffman at 310-971-7207. If you are currently working with a Robert Half Recruiting Manager and are interested in this opportunity, please contact them directly to expedite the process.
- Bank reconciliations experience
- Journal entries experience desired
- 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience
- Proven analytical skills - defining problems, collecting relevant data, drawing valid conclusions, and recommending improvement/corrective actions
- Proficient in ERP systems
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Torrance, CA990 W 190th St.
Torrance, CA 90502 310.719.1400