USD10.45 - 12.10 / Hourly
May 28, 2019
What you get to do every day
- Maintain office facility and resources
- Copy, faxing, and filing for multiple departments
- Direct calls appropriately
- Submit data in various forms into electronic systems
- Skills to assess process and internal control weaknesses and identify improvements
- Ability to multitask and communicate effectively with individuals of all backgrounds
- Accomplishes tasks independently
- A passionate teammate who is willing to take on anything from small internal administrative tasks to high profile requests
- Command of navigating basic office equipment and protocols
- Customer service experience
- Shipping experience desired
/r/n/r/nIf you excel in team-oriented environments and want to advance your career, we want to hear from you! If you feel most productive in a thriving, dynamic work environment, we have an excellent opportunity that may be a great fit for you. This opening won't be available by the end of the week so contact us now!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Youngstown, OH6715 Tippecanoe Road, BLDG A
Canfield, OH 44406