Human Resources (HR) Assistant
$14.00 to $16.00 per hour
May 31, 2019
Office & Administrative
A thriving Service company is looking for a self-starter to fill a Human Resources Assistant position along their growing team. If you're highly-skilled and motivated, the company wants you to join their team! Known for its great work environment and culture, the candidate's role will consist of handling a variety of personnel related administrative tasks while providing clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures. This short-term temporary HR Assistant position is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in the Lewisville, Texas area.
What you get to do every day
- Use the internet to search for potential customers
- Take part in new employee on-boarding orientation planning
- Maintain employee database documents
- Be in charge of administrative and office responsibilities
- Highly professional and able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
- Capable in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Command of benefits administration
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and to take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Approachable and appropriate demeanor when interacting with all levels of staff in a rapidly changing environment
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now - this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week!
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888-490-4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Plano, TX14951 N. Dallas Parkway
Addison, TX 75254