$14.25 - 16.50/hr
May 20, 2019
Technology & IT
- Handle data transfers from PC to PC and troubleshoot software/hardware along with break/fix
- Take down, pack, transport and set up/install on site
- Coordinate repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Track equipment inventory and collaborate on potential purchases
- Install, troubleshoot and repair printers
- Image and prepare new computers
- Retain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and solutions or installations
- Comply with company quality standards to ensure sound electronic data records
- Assist with functionality testing and end user support
- Break down, box and ship old equipment
- Communicate with ticket submitters effectively and on a regular basis
- Own and complete technology implementation projects
- Diagnose, repair, rebuild, and refurbish PCs, laptops, monitors, server, and other computer hardware
- 1+ years of experience supporting PC and Mac hardware and software, as well as knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LAN, and WAN
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite tasks upon request
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 experience
- CompTIA A+ certification mandatory
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Skilled in network design and implementation strategies
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Nashville Dwtn, TN315 Deaderick Street
Nashville, TN 37238