USD110000.00 - 120000.00 / Yearly
May 24, 2019
The Systems Engineer will be responsible for the following:
· Must be able to generate requirements traceability and matrices given customer requirements in specifications, statements of work or other requirements documents.
· Review requirements and generate system architectural solutions based on broad knowledge of hardware and software.
· Attend and brief project status and engineering issues at Systems Engineering Technical Review (SETR) events and In Progress Reviews ensuring discrepancies noted by the reviewing authority are recorded as appropriate action items.
· Perform testing at customer sites as well as early testing on pre-release products.
· Manage and report status of ongoing installation and testing at customer sites.
· Develop technical proposals and respond to Sources Sought, RFP’s and RFI’s in conjunction with the marketing team, assuring they are technically accurate and professionally presented.
· Develop training device level of effort estimates for customers.
· Safely handle government-furnished equipment and materials.
· Perform other duties as required.
What we are looking for:
· Must have a wide range of simulation knowledge in hardware and software in order to recommend solutions to best fit customer requirements.
· Constructively and harmoniously work with the engineer team, management and customers to assure budget, timeline and scope requirements are met.
· Must be self-motivated
· Excellent writing and presentation skills.
· Ability to establish priorities to ensure tasks are accomplished on schedule.
· Image Generator/IG Operating Systems
· IR and Electro Imagery
· Control Loading Systems
· I/O Systems (Input/Output)
· Scripting- Bash/Perl/Python
· An understanding of the following procedures will be very helpful:
o RELEX RBD
- Bachelor's degree in electrical or systems engineering
For immediate consideration for this Systems Engineer role, please email an updated resume to [email protected]
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Jacksonville Downtown, FL10751 Deerwood Park Blvd. South
Jacksonville, FL 32256