Desktop Support Analyst
May 17, 2019
Technology & IT
- Secure the network from outside, and make sure it is not hardware specific threats (i.e. viruses, hackers, and hostile programs).
- Manage deployments of operating systems, applications and other technologies within the network.
- Ability to learn and implement emerging technologies.
- Build and maintain network computer systems.
- Effectively create standard documentation, procedures and best practices.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT/WDS)
- Ability to create/package images from scratch using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Knowledge of Microsoft workstation & server operating systems (Windows 7, Windows 10, Server 2008, server 2016)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and basic networking topology
- Knowledge of Microsoft Remote desktop Protocol (RDP), Dame ware
- Advanced knowledge of computer hardware and troubleshooting
- Advanced knowledge of computer peripherals and troubleshooting
- Experience with Active Directory (Account creation, modification, policies, and registry)
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Jacksonville Downtown, FL10751 Deerwood Park Blvd. South
Jacksonville, FL 32256