Customer Service Representative
USD12.35 - 14.30 / Hourly
May 23, 2019
Further your skills as a Customer Service Representative in the expanding Service industry through this exciting opportunity at OfficeTeam. Are you someone who loves creating durable and productive customer relationships? Then this may be the role for you. This position is based in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. This could be the Irvine, Kentucky Customer Service Representative position you're looking for, if you're available for a short-term temporary engagement.
- Organize and route incoming telephone calls
- Field and send out send written business correspondence
- May support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Give exceptional customer service in a timely fashion
- Filing experience
- Command of Microsoft Excel
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Word
- Customer service experience
- Adeptness in navigating basic office equipment and protocols
- Faxing experience
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- 2+ years' experience of proven performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment desired
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- Proven experience going the extra mile to solve complex customer inquiries via extensive research
- A consistently positive approach to your work that is rooted in a businesslike professionalism
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
If you are a service 'champion' who looks to improve and deliver personalized service based on individual customer needs, we want to hear from you. Contact us today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Lexington, KY2343 Alexandria Drive
Lexington, KY 40504