Office Services Associate
May 20, 2019
Robert Half Legal is staffing Law Firm Office Services Associates for positions with national law firms in the Irvine, California area. Recent college graduates encouraged to apply!
Ideal candidates will have 1+ years office service experience, preferably in the legal, catering, restaurant, or hospitality fields. Candidates must be able to be on their feet, standing/walking throughout the day.
• Covering for Reception area, including operating switchboard and greeting in person guests
• Overall upkeep of all kitchens, pantries, and conference rooms.
• Supply stocking, cleaning counters, organizing, putting dishes in dishwasher
• Ensuring conference room tables are clean & organized, chairs same height, supplies replenished and orderly
• Placing catered food, hot or cold, in an organized manner, ensuring everything is set up for the correct number of individuals attending the event, moving chairs and tables to the required arrangement
• Sort, prepare, and deliver mail and packages for FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc.
• Complete high-volume copy and scan jobs and reprographics projects, including binding, laminating, and other finishing processes.
• Interface with attorneys and paralegals to receive and respond to requests throughout the day.
These position will begin as soon as the right candidate is found and requires 40 hours/week onsite at offices throughout the Irvine, California area. There are several daily schedules available, but all will be Monday – Friday between 7:00am - 7:00pm. The role is expected to last for 3+ months and could convert to a permanent position with the client in 2019!
For Immediate consideration please send your updated resume to Alison Matthews at [email protected]
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.