Healthcare Compliance Paralegal
May 10, 2019
Our client is an international health and skincare product manufacturer based in Irvine. Their legal department is seeking a Paralegal to assist with their consumer affairs. To be successful in this role, candidates should have a background in corporate healthcare regulations and excellent verbal and written communication skills. This is a temporary opportunity, however for the right candidate, a full time offer will be made.
- Build reports based on customer/product complaints in a timely manner
- Follow up with clients on adverse experiences, investigations, and resulting outcomes
- Draft legal documents
- Ensure accuracy of legal documents - update new changes
- Ensure compliance with FDA and other applicable agencies
- Conduct legal research
- Assist with Intellectual Property matters
- Paralegal Certificate or 2+ years as a Consumer Affairs Specialist
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient software skills; able to learn new softwares quickly
- Experience with SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, please send your resume in WORD format and qualifications to [email protected] AND in the subject of your email, please include the title of the position you are applying for: “Healthcare Compliance Paralegal”
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Irvine, CA18200 Von Karman Ave
Irvine, CA 92612