Accounts Receivable Clerk
USD31200.00 - 35000.00 / Yearly
May 29, 2019
- Ensure accuracy of documents and codes
- Ensure the mission, values, and culture of the organization are supported, conveyed and reinforced
- Handle monthly closings and annual reports, including processing payments and compiling segments in compliance with GAAP
- Perform a variety of basic accounting tasks in accordance with standard procedures, including general accounting tasks
- Contact clients to settle payment issues and establish payment plans as required
- Reply to information requests from stake holders, including shippers, customers, and the sales/marketing department
- Reconcile bank accounts, recording and balancing financial information in a variety of ledgers
- Proficient in ERP systems
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of data entry
- Excel Formulas experience
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience
- Foundational knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field
- Observant, accurate and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proven analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Honolulu, HI737 Bishop Street
Mauka Tower - Pacific Guardian Center Su
Honolulu, HI 96813