Medical Billing Specialist
$13.30 - 15.40/hr
May 21, 2019
Temporary Accounting & Finance
What you get to do every single day
- Coordinate with numerous working teams to guarantee quality of data and uniformity
- Send notice of money owed to insurance companies and patients
- Supervise aspects of particular patient accounts, including billing and reimbursement
- Excellent data entry skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Solid understanding of MEDITECH
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Medical billing experience preferred
- Microsoft Office experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of explanation of benefits (EOBs)
- Strong communication skills and able to receive criticism well
- Prefer 2 years experience in medical billing or within the revenue cycle
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Springfield, MAOne Monarch Pl
Springfield, MA 01144