Full Charge Bookkeeper
USD22.00 - 24.00 / Hourly
April 26, 2019
As a Bookkeeper, you will solve accounting problems, organize the accounting operations and ensure all accounting functions running productively.
• Maintain accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
• Handling bank and general ledger reconciliations, as well as payroll processing
• Balance accounts by reconciling entries.
• Maintain and balance general ledger.
• Maintain quality records by filing documents.
• Prepare financial reports.
• Create Accounts Receivable invoices, review payments and record deposits.
• Tracking fixed assets and preparing depreciation schedules
• Following federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements, implementing adherence to requirements, filing reports, and advising management on needed actions
• Preparing the trial balance and financial statements, including, but not limited to, balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows
If you feel that this is a good fit please feel to email your resume to me at [email protected] or call us at 614-471-5536
• 2+ years related work experience as a full charge bookkeeper.
• Experience using accounting software - QuickBooks Required and Excel
• Additional software experience is a plus – Excel, SAP, Oracle.
• Accounts payable experience
• Proficiency in payroll
• Expertise in accounts receivable
• A deep understanding of accrual and cash basis of accounting
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Columbus, OH2 Easton Oval
Columbus, OH 43219