USD80000.00 - 100000.00 / Yearly
May 26, 2019
What you get to do every day
- The ideal candidate should be a highly flexible individual who is adept at managing expectations and comfortable with handling large amounts of information
- Enable successful Business Intelligence (BI) to deliver valuable foresight and decision support
- Survey performance to date and assess potential opportunities and risks
- Track of monthly and quarterly performance by comparing actuals versus expectations to ensure business partners handle their resources r
- Work with senior executives on strategic deep dives by developing financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, event tracking and execution, strategic resource allocation, and prioritization
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners in Accounting and Operations to ensure plans are executed properly
- Work closely with Accounting on the monthly and quarterly financial close processes
- Possess the know-how and be able to explain internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
- Support Area/Segment level Bookings on a weekly, quarterly and annual basis, as well as P&L forecasting
- Compose and oversee forecasting reports
- Lead monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and if any actions are required
For confidential consideration, please email your resume in MS Word format to David Bizub at [email protected] or call David at 310.719.1400. If you are already working with a recruiter from Robert Half, please contact him or her directly to expedite your candidacy for this role.
- BA/BS degree in finance or a related field
- Experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Skilled in Spreadsheet and ERP system
- Understanding of Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools required
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Financial analysis & planning (go-to-market experience preferable)
- 5+ years of experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Foundational knowledge in analysis
- Financial analysis experience highly desired
- Solid understanding of budget forecasting
- Business analysis experience
- Budgeting experience
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Torrance, CA970 West 190th St.
Torrance, CA 90502