Information Security Consultant
USD42.00 - 44.00 / Hourly
May 31, 2019
Robert Half Technology has a need for an Information Security consultant to assist with the open InfoSec Manager position. All infosec tasks will be split between the contract consultant and the current Information Security Analyst.
• Ensures compliance with legal requirements and Porsche policies in regards to information security; and advises the Director, Information Technology on anomalies and create monthly management reports.
• Coordinates the efforts of and North American subsidiaries to fulfill information security requirements.
• Conduct information security reviews of key vendors and all externally hosted and developed websites
• Review and red line vendor agreements for compliance to information security standards
• Review vendor responses to self-assessments (audits)
• Support internal audit activities and oversee audit measure resolution tasks
• Support for vulnerability management initiatives
Preferred to have one of the following certifications
• CISSP, CISM, CISA, CompTIA Security+
• 4 to 5 years general IT experience
• Information Security Audit
• Information Security Compliance
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Atlanta Buckhead, GA3343 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326