USD13.30 - 15.40 / Hourly
May 20, 2019
Dispatch Coordinator responsibilities include:
• Help assign loads to various transport carriers in a timely manner using advanced technology
• Building strong relationships with our carriers, utilizing sales skills to overcome objections, and ambitiously focusing on maintaining on-time performance
• Ensure that our drivers are properly insured and licensed to do over the road transports
• At least one year of customer service experience in a retail or call center
• Six months plus experience in an office experience
• Previous transportation or automotive experience is a plus
• Strong data entry skills
• Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Outlook
Want to be considered for this Dispatch Coordinator job in the Phoenix area, please apply ASAP with your resume. Come be a part of a fast growing, highly aggressive team of professionals intent on bringing a superior service to a constantly changing industry.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.