USD90000.00 - 100000.00 / Yearly
May 16, 2019
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please forward your resume to:
The Senior Software Engineer ensures the effective utilization of software tools and applications to enhance system performance and minimize system downtime. Involved in designing and implementing corporate software applications.
• Performs software development, creates and edits design specifications.
• Makes recommendations for software and hardware purchases.
• Understands database systems and construction.
• Writes computer software.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other relevant field with 8+ years of experience
• C++ experience, 5+ years
Nice to have:
• Digital Imaging
• Mathematics background
• experience with STL containers and STL algorithms
• experience with multithreading and knowledge of the memory model
• understand move semantics (R-values & lvalues)
• understand lamba functions
• experience with mutex & locks
• understand regular expressions
• experience with smart pointers
• experience with Visual Studio and gcc compilers
• comfortable with both Linux & windows development environments
• experience with SQL
• Strong experience in optimizing front-end code for speed.
• Should be obsessive about client-side performance
• Expert in building scalable UI design & development
• Strong knowledge using debugging tools like Chrome Developer tools
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Raleigh, NC4140 ParkLake Ave.
GlenLake One, Suite 500
Raleigh, NC 27612