May 17, 2019
Technology & IT
• Support all existing websites by maintaining versions, optimization, and security
• Create a fully functional theme WordPress based on provided Photoshop files
• Collaborate with other developers, project managers, and graphic designers while working on projects
• Manage WordPress projects from staging to launch
• Ensure complete, fluid-width responsive design for all device sizes with valid programming
• Simplify programming from staging to development to ensure speed, optimization, and dry programming techniques for readability
• Complete tasks within a given timeline and update status per project using our internal systems
• Manage domains, hosting, and DNS as we move from local development to launch
• Perform security tasks to prevent and remediate any security issues on a server or within a website
• About the Requirements
• Sass / SCSS
• Domain Registration
• Hosting & DNS Management (cPanel and Plesk)
• API Knowledge (using and writing; e.g. Google Maps, SharpSpring, HubSpot)
• Bonus Skills
• Gulp / Grunt / Foundation / Bootstrap / Other CSS / LESS based framework
• Foundation / Bootstrap / Other CSS / LESS based framework
• Terminal / Command Line
• Website Optimization (gzip, http2, ssl)
• G Suite and Google Webmaster
• Search Engine Optimization
• Required Experience
• 2+ years in a web development role
For fastest response please email resume directly to Matt Rigdon at [email protected]
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Jacksonville Downtown, FL10751 Deerwood Park Blvd. South
Jacksonville, FL 32256