USD14.25 - 16.50 / Hourly
April 19, 2019
If interested please reach out to [email protected] or [email protected] Or call us at 559-439-4861
- Work with Accounts Receivable: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, and help with collection of past due balance
- Harmonize discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- Aid Accounts Payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
- Put together statements and reports that require utilization of an assortment of sources
- Overall accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Assemble documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of accounting codes and expenditure codes
- Upload financial information to journals and ledgers
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounts payable
- Expertise in accounts receivable
- Skilled in Spreadsheet and ERP system
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Accurate, swift, data entry abilities
- Ability to multitask efficiently and prioritize work
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Fresno, CA5250 North Palm Avenue
Fresno, CA 93704