Accounts Receivable Clerk
USD19.00 - 22.00 / Hourly
May 31, 2019
How you will make an impact
- Offer information to shippers, customers, the sales/marketing department and other stakeholders
- Verify documents and codes
- Contact clients to help resolve payment issues; assist in setting up payment plans
- Perform a variety of basic accounting tasks in accordance with standard procedures, including general accounting tasks
- Be an ambassador of the mission, values, and culture of the organization
- Reconcile bank accounts, posting and balancing financial data in different ledgers
- Compile segments of monthly closings and annual reports and take care of payments in compliance with GAAP
- Pinpoint delinquent customer accounts through various means, e.g. written correspondence, phone contact, skip-tracing, and making arrangements for payment
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected]
I look forward to partnering with you in your job search!
- Analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- 2+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivable
- Customer service experience
- Experience with cash posting
- Accounts receivable experience
- Command of data entry
- Cash applications experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field
- Bilingual Spanish candidates encouraged to apply
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Fremont, CA39141 Civic Center Dr.
Fremont, CA 94538