USD16.00 - 18.00 / Hourly
Delray Beach, FL
May 3, 2019
• Answering phones & assisting clients
• Answering and organizing emails
• Managing and updating calendars
• Assist with monthly board meetings
• Attend site visits with Property Manager
• running errands
• Scanning, filing, and faxing
• Assisting with any other administrative tasks assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills. Strong administrative and computer skills.
• Well-versed in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Responsible – able to work independently
• Ability to organize and multi-task efficiently
• Positive attitude and the desire to work in a team environment
• Willingness to learn and help out wherever
• Very strong organizational skills
• Experience dealing with high level clientele
Call OfficeTeam TODAY at (561)994-9833 or send your resume to [email protected]
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Boca Raton, FL2600 N Military Trail
Boca Raton, FL 33431