Project Billing Specialist
$40000 - 50000/year
June 6, 2019
Temporary Accounting & Finance
• Take invoices everyday related to the job - Could be managing 50-100 jobs at one time.
- Making sure the invoices are coded to the right job and invoice.
• Billing out the jobs
- They don’t pay vendor cost until they make sure the client has paid.
• At the beginning of the month they print a report that gives all details of jobs.
• Monthly calendar they review with client teams to see what needs to be billed closed or transferred.
• Throughout the month they are getting invoices and expense reports that are checking
• Auditing the billing and helping out where needed
If you are interested in discussing this role further, please send your resume to [email protected] with the subject "Project Biller" for immediate consideration!
- 3 - 5 years accounting experience
- Bachelors degree highly preferred
- High attention to detail
- Intermediate to advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Irving, TX105 Decker Court
Irving, TX 75062