April 23, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
For more information contact [email protected] or 214.855.5070.
• Prepare pricing proposals consistent with pricing guidelines; client value propositions; industry trends and benchmarks that differentiate the value proposition and resonate with clients.
• Prepare periodic financial updates for client Quarterly Business Reviews that review financial results and value delivered.
• Support and explain pricing proposals and financial results with clients and internal Managers.
• Participate in meetings with clients and field operations as an integral contributor of our solutions team.
• Assist in structuring pricing programs that deliver maximum value for our clients.
• Develop and maintain financial and operational benchmarks.
• BS in Accounting/Finance/Business; MBA is a plus
• 5 years of experience in a finance position supporting key Operations stakeholders
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working in pricing, finance, preferably with an emphasis on pricing and business development.
• Strong operational focus and ability to deliver financial metrics that demonstrate our value/performance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Dallas Downtown, TX14951 North Dallas Parkway
Dallas, TX 75254