USD20.90 - 24.20 / Hourly
May 10, 2019
Your responsibilities in this role:
- Support a variety of projects for other employees
- Complete word processing, filing, and faxing
- Field telephone calls
- Sending out contracts
- Purchase orders
- Keeping up with logs
- Entering contracts into Timberline software
- Construction industry experience is preferred, but not required
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong communication and social skills
- Proficient computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Internet research skills
A growing, dynamic company would love to hear from you if you are a passionate self-starter that thrives in a creative environment. Contact us now - you can email your resume to [email protected]
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Dallas Downtown, TX14951 North Dallas Parkway
Dallas, TX 75254