USD28.50 - 33.00 / Hourly
May 3, 2019
What you get to do every day
- Support a variety of projects for other employees
- Respond to phone inquiries
- Greet and instruct visitors
- Navigate through word processing, filing, and faxing
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Ability to use the internet for research
- Filing experience desired
- Applicant must be familiar with word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
Are you a passionate self-starter looking to grow within a dynamic company and thrive in a creative environment? Then contact [email protected] and we would love to hear from you!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Dallas North, TX14951 Dallas Parkway
Dallas, TX 75254