Costa Mesa, CA
June 7, 2019
- Prepare and file immigration petitions to include H-1Bs, TNs, L-1s, E-3s, I-140s, etc.
- Draft and edit detailed support letters in support of immigration filings.
- Draft and file various nonimmigrant and immigrant visa applications and forms, supporting documents, and cover letters.
- Case management to include regular client contact via email and telephone. Provide timely updates to both employers and employees and oversee the document gathering process.
- Follow-up on inquiries with client and various government agencies as needed.
- Various filing/clerical duties involved as well as general office management tasks.
- 3+ years' exposure to business immigration law
- Strong aptitude and desire to learn.
- Outstanding attention to detail is an absolute requirement.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multitask in an efficient manner.
- Excellent English writing/grammar and communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others and with minimal supervision in a high paced deadline driven environment.
- Positive attitude and cheerful personality
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, please send your resume in WORD format and qualifications to [email protected] AND in the subject of your email, please include the title of the position you are applying for: “Immigration Paralegal”
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Irvine, CA18200 Von Karman Ave
Irvine, CA 92612