May 21, 2019
- Collaborate with FP&A and accounting management to develop relevant and timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Assist in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, which includes designing systems and processes, migrating data, testing, training, and administrating
- Possessing a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements, which includes data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Regular review and analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts owned by Senior Accountant
- Encourage and manage the full accounting team performance so that close deadlines are met
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Microsoft Excel experience desired
- Demonstrated technology and analytical abilities
- Recent relevant financial experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Strong problem-solving skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Dallas Downtown, TX14951 North Dallas Parkway
Dallas, TX 75254