May 28, 2019
- Data base management of all relevant documents
- Research and analyze intricate legal documents
- Support attorney through all stages of project work
- Highly effective organizational and prioritization skills to successfully handle heavy workload
- Previous experience with corporate governance, liquor licensing, insurance claims, contract review, or real estate preferred.
- Detailed, accurate, and an ability to handle confidential information
- Efficient in Microsoft Word, Legal and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated knowledge of negotiation
- General familiarity with legal research
- Practical knowledge of memoranda
- Reporting experience highly preferred
- Deep understanding of composing various kinds of correspondence
- Adeptness in contract negotiation
- Comprehensive knowledge of corporate law
- Foundational knowledge in corporate governance appreciated
- Knowledge/experience of drafting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Willing and able to own projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
This position will be a great fit for any Paralegal that is looking to join a casual, corporate team that offers competitive benefits and salary. For IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, send resume in WORD format to [email protected] Connect with Alyssa Neville on LinkedIn for additional opportunities.
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Columbus, OH277 W. Nationwide Blvd
Columbus, OH 43215