Commercial Litigation Paralegal
USD45000.00 - 65000.00 / Yearly
June 12, 2019
Commercial Litigation Paralegal Responsibilities:
• Helping lawyers investigate cases, prepare legal documents, perform research and prepare for trials are all part of a litigation paralegal job description.
• Before a trial, obtain evidence from their research and meetings with clients, organize materials needed in the courtroom, prepare witnesses and issue legal documents such as subpoenas.
• Obtain instructions, prepare court bundles, business development and draft documents.
• Work closely with the trial team while in the courtroom and they also help lawyers with paperwork for settlements and appeals after the trial.
• Need strong technical skills to do online research and create documents.
• Good organizational skills help manage their busy schedules, and communication skills help them create clear legal documents and effectively interact with the trial team.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected] !
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Chicago, IL205 N. Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60601