USD70000.00 - 80000.00 / Yearly
Cherry Hill, NJ
May 24, 2019
Growing and profitable South Jersey organization seeks a Senior Accountant to grow with them! The ideal candidate with be self-motivated, and possess a combination of public accounting and “hands on” general ledger accounting experience. This person will perform all basic accounting functions for various operating entities. CPA/CPA track++, Healthcare/Multi-location Business experience++
Major duties and responsibilities for the Senior Accountant position include: Prepare financial statements, reports, and records; monthly closing of the books; enter transactions in accounting records; prepare journal entries; maintain internal reports and schedules; consolidations: perform/review monthly bank reconciliations; reconcile general ledger accounts on a monthly basis; and work with independent auditors. Strong EXCEL (V-Lookup and Pivot Table) skills. Must have the ability to work independently, and also contribute as a team member.
THIS IS A HIGH PRIORITY JOB LISTING! Company is looking to hire IMMEDIATELY! To be considered for this position, please email your resume to Robert McCormick at [email protected] in a Microsoft Word format.
Vice President Robert Half Finance & Accounting
856 439 1000
Qualifications include: a Bachelor's degree in Accounting: (4)+ years of hands on accounting experience; excellent knowledge of Excel; problem solving and analytical skills required; knowledge of computerized general ledger packages; knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in the accounting field; and must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills when dealing with employees, vendors, and company contacts.
- Account analysis experience preferred
- Proficiency in variance analysis
- Solid understanding of financial statement preparation
- Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong time management skills preferred
- Experience with ERP systems
- Outstanding analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Ability to work well in matrix organization and dealing with ambiguity
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- 3+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
- Detailed and have the ability work independently
- Strong communication skills and able to receive criticism well
- Previous experience in public accounting is highly valued
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Mt Laurel, NJ303 Fellowship Road
Mt Laurel, NJ 08054