Front Desk Receptionist
USD12.00 - 14.00 / Hourly
May 20, 2019
What you will be doing:
• Checking patients in at the front desk and verifying their patient record is updated
• Scanning pertinent patient information into EMR including patient authorizations, insurance cards, patient identification, recent labs delivered by patients
• Answering multiline phones
• Scheduling patients for appointments
• Interviewing patients for case histories in advance of appointments
• Compiling medical records and charts
• Maintaining supplies and appearance for the office
• Excellent communication and organizational skills, with high attention to detail
• 3+ years of reception experience preferably in a medical office
• Experience with calendar management, scheduling appointments, and records maintenance
• Navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience desired
• Accuracy and speed in data entry
• Customer service and office administrative skills
• efficient, intelligent, resourceful, solution-oriented, and tech-savvy
• Knowledge of medical terminology beneficial but not required
• Dedication to maintaining confidentiality of all patient records
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Chattanooga, TN537 Market Street
Chattanooga, TN 37402