Loan Closing Manager
USD100000.00 - 110000.00 / Yearly
Century City, CA
May 10, 2019
We are currently working with a very reputable banking client located in Century City, CA and they are seeking a Loan Closing Manager for a direct hire position.
The responsibilities for Loan Closing Manager role include but are not limited to:
• Manage closing functions to ensure loan documentation and funding are handled accurately, efficiently and within Department service level agreements.
• Monitor workflow for funders/closers and manage the pipeline for all fundings/closings.
• Assist with doc prep file QC and provide results as feedback to closers.
• Deliver funding/closing report to finance and other departments to ensure that all funds are available at the required time.
• Act as a mentor and subject matter trainer to staff; encourage associate development and advancement.
• Assess current workflow and processes in order to create and implement strategies designed to maximize efficiency and accuracy of the loan closing/funding group.
• Ensure consistent and effective methods of communication are in place to ensure the seamless operation of the group.
Requirements of the position include:
• Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
• 4-5 years of experience in loan operations or related field.
• 1-3 years of managerial experience.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
• Experience with residential loan origination systems strongly preferred.
• Exceptionally strong analytical, process and people skills.
This position is looking to pay up to $110K for the right candidate and is direct hire.
For consideration for this role, please send your resumes directly to [email protected]
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans